Sr. Hardware Design Engineer - PCB design, Schematic Capture If you are a Sr. Hardware Design Engineer with PCB design experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* Sr. Hardware Design Engineer - PCB Design, Schematic Capture
*Job Location:* Austin, TX - relocation assistance offered!
*Compensation:* $150K - $200K base Depending on experience plus stock options!
Our company is dedicated to delivering superior solutions for blockchain, High Performance Computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and other compute-intensive applications. Led by an accomplished team with a proven track record, we are currently developing our second-generation accelerator solution. Our versatile accelerator architecture is based on an array of thousands of custom-designed 64-bit RISC-V CPU cores, tightly integrated with memory and a proprietary high speed mesh network fabric that removes crucial bottlenecks. Seamless arrays of hundreds of chips can be constructed, approaching one million cores. The open and developer-friendly RISC-V programming model eliminates vendor lock-in and greatly simplifies software development, QA, and maintenance, since there is no need to support multiple and often proprietary software stacks (e.g.- x86, CUDA, ROCM, FPGAs, etc.).
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1) Competitive Compensation ($150K - $200K base Depending on Experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits package including bonus, stock options and relocation assistance!
3) The chance to join a small start-up with huge upside potential!
What You Will Be Doing In this position, you will support the development of printed circuit boards (PCB) and packaging that take advantage of advanced technologies such as HDI, SIP, and direct die attachment. You will design, simulate, and produce PCBs with high-speed signaling and advanced power delivery. Responsibilities include the following:
- Design compute accelerator cards, backplanes and/or motherboards
- Design memory, peripheral and power conversion subsystems
- Create schematics
- Perform critical PCB layout, and guide layout technicians
- Model and simulate circuits and PCB characteristics
- Signal integrity verification
- Basic mechanical and thermal design and analysis
- Board Bring-up, validation and characterization in the laboratory
- Debug, document, and track issues
- Work with partners and vendors to define product requirements
What You Need for this Position Must have a BSEE / MSEE or similar degree with 5 - 10+ years experience with the following:
- Analog and digital circuit design, analysis, and simulation
- Experience with high-speed digital signaling interfaces such as PCIe and DDR
- PCB Schematic Capture
- Experience with layout software such as Cadence Allegro, Altium, and/or OrCAD
- Experience with scripting and programming e.g., Python, TCL, or C/C++
- Ability to use lab equipment, scopes and analyzers, to debug complex problems
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate harmoniously
- Experience designing GPU, FPGA, or other compute accelerator cards or motherboards
- Experience designing power converters including multiphase POL voltage regulators
- Experience designing flip-chip IC package substrates
- Experience with signal integrity verification tools
So, if you are a Sr. Hardware Design Engineer with PCB design experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to *Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com* for immediate consideration!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Rural Hall, North Carolina
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago