Sr. Manager Application Support If you are a *Sr. Manager Application Support* with experience, please read on!
We are a growing consumer products company that is implementing *D365 F&O*. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Application Support with experience in D365 F&O to come in and own the support function. This is an individual contributor role, so you must be very hands-on to access issues, mitigate on own or work with third party when required. You will work across the organization with warehousing, production, accounting, finance with internal matrix resources.
What You Will Be Doing - Primary point of contact for the support of our new D365 F&O system and supporting applications
- Leads matrix team that manages the application support help desk, plans and manages releases, maintains security privileges, and governs the overall application environment
- Manage release calendar, aligning with all key stakeholders on timing and scope of each release
- Lead all internal procedures related to the support of the application environment including change management, incident management and problem escalation
- Works with business leaders and end users to plan for enhancements and integrations
- Develop overall governance of application portfolio including rules of engagement for support and change management processes for enhancements and bug fixes
- Partner with third party to manage help desk operations, release management, and escalation to third parties
- Coordinates with key solution providers on software changes, updates and replacements for all core applications supporting the business
- Travel will be required to other offices in New Jersey and Texas
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years supporting ERP systems with experience supporting *D365 F&O*
- Experience working with and managing third parties
- Experience working in and leading in a matrix environment
What's In It for You We offer a competitive compensation and the opportunity to shine as we embark on this major ERP implementation!
This is an onsite position. Local candidates preferred and we do offer some relocation assistance.
So, if you are a Sr. Manager Application Support with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our