About the Role
The Sr Sales Manager owns the success over an industry vertical encompassing a large portfolio of accounts. They are responsible for small and mid-sized shippers. In this role, this leader will be part of a team that oversees a growing sales org dedicated to expanding our mid-market customer base across all emerging product and service offerings. They will drive continuous growth and improvement across a portfolio of customers and create alignment across functional teams and fully understand the levers that drive key performance metrics. They are encouraged to set and implement strategic initiatives, and demonstrate strong management and team development capabilities.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Manage a team of Sales Managers and Account Executives with 1-3 yrs of sales experience, responsible for growing our small and mid-sized shipper base (up to 500M in reported revenue).
- Drive strategy and vision across top-line and bottom-line growth for a portfolio of customers.
- Take the lead in handling sales operations in the organization.
- Responsible for supervising the activities performed by the junior sales management team.
- Set sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategiesOwn recruiting, objective setting, coaching, training, motivating and development of the mid-market sales team.
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, account management, customer success and sales operations teams to drive shipper acquisition and growth by setting and executing cohesive go-to-market strategy.
- Partner with sales enablement to build training and coaching around sales processes, best practices and tools such as Salesforce, Groove, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to up-level team and drive results
- 3+ years of experience in an account management/sales function
- Freight/supply chain experience
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience required
About Uber Freight
- Proven ability to deliver results to high-growth customers
- Experience leading a sales/account management team
- Transportation industry knowledge, including key terminology; and general knowledge of industry verticals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and/or Google ToolsExperience with tools such as Salesforce, Groove, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Uber Freight is a logistics platform and partner with a mission to reimagine the way goods move to help communities thrive. Backed by innovative technology and a dedicated team of domain experts, we provide logistics solutions that give shippers and carriers of all sizes greater reliability, flexibility, and transparency so they can take control of their freight. With over $17 billion in FUM, we’ve built one of the world’s most comprehensive logistics networks consisting of over 130,000 digitally-enabled carriers and thousands of shippers, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. For more, visit Uberfreight.comEEOC
Uber Freight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
This job has expired.