We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer with a strong background in DevOps/DevSecOps. Your responsibilities will include analyzing, reviewing, and developing secure applications, contributing to secure architecture designs, and recommending security measures and best practices to support a robust cloud platform.
- Drive awareness and education around secure coding practices, including Infrastructure as Code
- Act as a subject matter expert on information security and partner with Lifion teams to identify, measure, report and address security and privacy risks
- Audit and tune threat models
- Design and implement automation to enable security operation at scale
- Design, develop, and validate remediations for security issues
- Lead and implement security tooling adoption
- Design and develop secure applications including cryptography, authentication, identity management, secret storage, and PKI
- Hands on experience with OWASP top ten
- Experience with security scanning tools like: Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit
- Experience with Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention tools like: Snort, Prisma Cloud, CrowdStrike, Aporeto, Neuvector
- In depth experience with microservices, cloud environments and cloud security tools ( such as AWS CloudTrails)
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and run-time optimization
- Strong software development skills, ideally with Python, Golang,React or Node.JS
- Experience in building and scaling secure development lifecycle
- In depth and proven experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and containers
- Experience with penetration testing
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with database security
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- Excellent verbal, written communication and problem-solving skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values. Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents
This job has expired.