Job title: SVP Corporate Accounting
At Ecoplexus (www.ecoplexus.com), we are seeking individuals who have a passion to be part of the renewable energy industry and the change it is bringing, are self starters, creative thinkers, possess the drive to achieve, and have the capacity to assume increasing responsibility in a dynamic growth environment. We are looking for talented self-starters with imagination, creativity and vision. We are a rapidly-growing developer of large solar, wind and energy storage projects serving corporate and utility energy purchasers. We design, build, finance, own and operate projects across the US, Mexico and Asia. Headquartered in San Francisco, Ecoplexus has grown at an annual rate of over 50% per year since its founding in 2009.
The Sr. Vice President of Accounting serves as an integral member of the executive leadership team and is responsible for providing accounting support to the ownership & department heads by providing timely & accurate reporting, safeguarding company assets, and maintaining internal controls. Works closely with management performing analysis and driving financial performance.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of success in all aspects of accounting including experience in construction accounting, talent management, operational excellence, and regulatory compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee corporate accounting financial reporting and accounting policy function
- Manages accounting team which maintains the financials and general ledger for Ecoplexus and its subsidiaries and produces the annual audit
- Maintains and improves the technology and operational systems to support growth and efficiency of Ecoplexus accounting and financial tracking, including implementation, updates, and integration of all technology platforms which support financial and accounting management
- Coordinates with other Ecoplexus teams to ensure compatibility and data accuracy across systems.
- Implements, reviews, and improves financial/accounting policies and procedures. Manages cross training and back-up systems for the Accounting team.
- Ensure that the accounting staff is functioning with effective financial systems and evaluate performance that work processes are sound and timely in providing useful information.
- Assist with talent management and people development to establish a results-oriented culture
- Manage internal and external reporting requirements of public reporting or filing requirements
- Oversee consolidation entries, foreign currency, intercompany transactions and reconciliations, and elimination process
- Oversee accounting policies, processes, and procedures
- Help provide counsel on accounting-related issues, disclosure obligations related to business transactions, and financial statements
- Assist with consolidated financial statements like balance sheets and income statements
- Assist with the monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Manages all corporate taxes, cash control and insurance administration
- Help collaborate with internal and external auditors in annual audits and quarterly reviews manages all corporate taxes, cash control and insurance administration
- MS in Accounting, MBA a plus
- CPA preferred
- Public/Big 4 accounting experience preferred
- 10-15 years experience in a senior role, Strong preference in solar or renewables energy.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, project-driven environment. Ability to prioritize multiple projects, solve unstructured problems and deliver quality results within tight time constraints.
- Ability to lead and manage people and leverage personal expertise and experience across teams of employees under direct management.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain a strong network of professional relationships across the industry.
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Able to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Ecoplexus offers a competitive salary, bonus structure, potential for employee stock options in a growing company, a benefits program, and flexible working conditions.
Ecoplexus is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer . We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.No third party solicitations will be accepted for this or any other Ecoplexus position.
Check us out at: http://www.ecoplexus.com/about-us/
This job has expired.