Braun Intertec, a leader in the engineering and environmental consulting field, is looking for a Staff or Project Engineer to join our Beaumont, TX office. The purpose of this role is to manage geotechnical and CMT services for private and public projects and develop and maintain client relationships.
Our ideal candidate will be someone with at least 3-5 years' experience. We prefer this person be a licensed PE or having the ability to obtain PE licensure within 12-18 months. The candidate should have 1 or more years of CMT field experience and be looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing employee-owned organization, prioritizing client service and quality.
- Taking ownership of projects from proposal to final invoice on projects through the geotechnical design and construction quality control phases
- Prepare written proposals for both geotechnical and CMT projects
- Review field logs and soil samples for classification and boring log preparation
- Develop solutions, make recommendations, and prepare engineering reports for review
- Prepare letter reports documenting field-related engineering tasks
- To manage each of our client's projects like it's an interview for the next project
- Performs field observations and inspections, primarily those involving ICC certifications
- Train staff on field procedures and special inspections
- Assist in developing and maintaining client relationships
Minimum Experience and Education:
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Solid organizational skills
- Capable of working well with a team or independently
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret project plans and specifications
Licensing or Certification requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Geotechnical or Geological Engineering with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Passed the FE exam
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving history
- Professional Engineer (PE) preferred
At Braun Intertec, we are a Drug-Free Workplace and require all new hires to complete a pre-employment drug screen test, criminal background check, and motor vehicle report.
At Braun Intertec, employees are encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.
Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and paid holidays.As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email email@example.com.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.