Kforce's client, a national public accounting firm is seeking a State and Local Tax Manager in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (FL).Summary:This role requires tax consulting on state and local tax projects, so strong technical skills are vital. This Manager will be responsible for performing tax research and working with clients on state and local tax matters including tax planning and implementation; tax due diligence; state tax controversies with state jurisdictions; preparation and technical review of corporate and pass-through entity state income/franchise tax returns; state tax matters related to FAS 109 and FIN 48; and assistance in client management and practice development activities. This firm offer fantastic growth opportunities along with great benefits!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- CPA required
- Five years tax of experience in public accounting with a state and local tax focus
- State income/franchise tax consulting and compliance experience required
- Go to market experienced preferred
- Review and supervisory experience required
- Ability to manage multi-state income tax compliance projects
- Must possess strong research and writing skills and possess strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Must be willing to work overtime during busy season and as required
- Demonstrated ability and desire to perform in a high-energy, fast paced environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.