Location:Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
Category:Support Services (Services/Trades)
As Stationary Engineer, PRN, you will:
- Operates and maintains stationary engines and mechanical equipment such as central plant refrigeration, steam boilers, air condition systems, equipment and allied facilities.
- Shift: Ideal candidate must be available to work varied shifts, including weekend work.
Requires high school diploma or GED, or equivalent knowledge gained in a combination of education and experience
Candidate must have completed an accredited trade school course of study or a trade apprenticeship program in electrical wiring and the applications of electricity and electrical equipment
High school diploma or trade school equivalent
Licensure/Certification/Registration: First Class Engineer's license
- 1 years' experience in preventive maintenance preferred; experience in a hospital a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to read mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Requires good communication skills.
- Must have a good working knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Knowledge of English required.
- Requires math, reading, adaptability, logic, driving, and typing/word processing.
- Requires ability to operate specialized equipment: i.e., boiler, chiller, handtools.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/stationary-engineer-prn-support-services-services-trades-suburban-hospital-bethes-610683-875ab/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency