Register your interest for our Statistical Programmer, Late Vaccine and Immune Therapies
Location: Cambridge (UK), Gaithersburg (US), Wilmington (US), or Durham (US)
Competitive salary and benefits
Play a critical role in making our pipeline accessible to patients.
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Programming? Would you like to apply your skills to impact all phases of drug development and regulatory interactions, in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
We work on some of the most complex and interesting challenges. A fast-paced and agile team, we are empowered and trusted to innovate and experiment. With access to our extensive capabilities and comprehensive pipeline, you'll be involved in countless submissions and a wide range of engaging projects along the complete drug development process.
We are offering opportunities for Statistical Programmer and Statistical Programmer Leaders at several different career levels, depending on your previous experience. You will join a global, diverse and cross-functional environment where you will get personal and professional development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Depending on your previous experience and education, you will use and develop your programmer know-how in a data driven environment. You may already be equipped to lead programmer employees, either by technical leadership or line management. We offer a role suited for your competence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Statistical programming deliverables for regulatory submissions, including specification and delivery of coordinated databases, outputs and response to regulatory questions; commercialisation and reimbursements
- Delivery of the Clinical Study Report (CSR), Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)/Analysis Data Model (ADaM) databases and Tables, Figures and Listings (TFL) outputs through both internal and external delivery models, following applicable data standards and regulations
- Statistical programming contribution to Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR), Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER), Investigators brochures (IB)
- Contribute to or lead the statistical programming thinking, analysis and reporting to relevant groups in product and study teams
- Development of standard methodology to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
You are focused on solving challenging problems through collaboration and partnerships. You are a specialist in your field, or aspire to be a specialist, and you know that the best results are achieved by utilising the strengths of every individual.
- You have a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Life Sciences or similar area
- You have advanced SAS Programming and CDISC standards knowledge
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills
So, what's next?
- Experience with vaccines is ideal but not a requirement
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it's yours.
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
AstraZeneca has taken critical steps to protecting colleagues, loved ones, and patients from COVID-19 and its variants. COVID-19 vaccination is required for all US employees, and weekly PCR COVID-19 testing is required for those who are unvaccinated or have an approved accommodation.So, what's next!
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it's yours.Where can I find out more?
Check out our landing page for more information on our BPD group https://careers.astrazeneca.com/bpd
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en