The Strategic Technical Support Analyst serves as a front-line support contact for Waystar's most strategic clients and partners. The Strategic Technical Support Analyst provides support to our clients and partners for simple, urgent, and/or complex issues. This is accomplished by handling support inquiries either by phone or by our web portal. The ideal candidate understands the importance of professionalism when working with high profile clients and partners and can prioritize in order to complete tasks with the needed sense of
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Answer incoming calls and web inquiries from our most strategic clients and partners
- Make outbound calls as needed to clients and partners, in support and resolution of inquiries
- Respond to case comments from our web portal in supporting our clients and partners
- Document, investigate and resolve client and partner issues to resolution
- Identify client and partner concerns and engage appropriate internal resources to ensure timely resolution
- Research all available resources to assist clients and partners with issues at hand; understanding when to acquire additional research/resources as deemed necessary
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of the Waystar product line and resources available (i.e. SalesForce, Checklists, X12, IB/OB files, etc.)
- Requests custom logic and reporting for our clients and partners from internal technology resources
- Communicates well within department and with other departments
- Strives to meet and exceed Service Level Agreements
- Abides by phone schedule to ensure enough availability for receiving inbound calls
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work under aggressive time constraints
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in communicating with clients and partners both written and verbally
- Ability to work self-directed
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned by management within the area of responsibility and control
- Honesty and integrity - always doing the right thing for our clients
- Passion for service and a dedication to client satisfaction
- A curious nature that seeks to understand the root of the issue
- Focused on delivering on our promises
- Willing to do whatever it takes to always bring our best work
- Unafraid to move with speed and efficiency to make things happen
Bonus Points (highly valued, but not required):
- A joyful and optimistic attitude that spreads positivity to our team, or clients, and our community
This role is located in SLC, Louisville, Mid-town Atlanta or Duluth.
- Previous experience with ANSI X12 EDI transactions and/or medical billing claim forms (CMS 1500 or UB-04)
- Prior use of Salesforce or another customer relationship management software
- Bachelor's Degree
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
This job has expired.