Egg Strategy is a well established, global marketing consultancy serving primarily Fortune 500 Companies around the word across a range of CPG, Lifestyle and Health/Pharma categories. We have rapidly growing offices in New York, Denver, Chicago, Austin, Atlanta, and Vancouver.
Over the past decade, we have brought our clients strong connections to the pulse of everyday life with a passion for understanding how people connect with brands today. On that foundation, our team of research experts, strategists and innovators collaborate with forward-thinking clients to transform human insights into powerful brand and company growth.
We have built our expertise in four key areas:
- We are expert insight hunters using cutting edge qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- We are highly respected quantitative partners validating growth moves and opportunities
- We create strong brand and portfolio strategies that inspire growth
- We create new brands and products with our proven innovation expertise
We're seeking aMID-LEVEL OR SENIOR-LEVEL STRATEGISTin our DENVER, CO, NEW YORK, NY or CHICAGO, IL office. Also open to VANCOUVER, B.C. CANADA, AUSTIN, TX and ATLANTA, GA!
The STRATEGIST or SENIOR STRATEGIST will help design and execute strategic projects. The ideal candidate will work to recognize patterns, connect dots and ultimately help develop the strategic vision underpinning each engagement. You'll be closely in touch with senior leaders to develop media rich, emotionally engaging and strategically compelling deliverables.
- Project manages effectively and resourcefully to come up with solutions, oftentimes with incomplete information and under demanding timelines for demanding internal and external clients
- Works effectively across various insight-hunting research tools, such as consumer collaboration sessions, ethnographies (in person and mobile), online communities and other cutting edge digital tools to deduce insights and themes from big data sets into engaging deliverables
- Produces insightful discussion guides, stimulus materials and exercises that will help generate new insights, concepts and products
- Travel to fieldwork and client meetings as appropriate (approximately 25%)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We're not just seeking data jocks or junkies. We need passionate folks who "get" consumers and marketing fundamentals who can also navigate both the digital and traditional space. Our ideal candidate has a background in research, marketing or psychology who is well versed in PowerPoint and Excel. We need someone who can immerse themselves in qualitative data without losing sight of the larger strategic goals.
- 2+ years of experience in consumer insights (e.g., qualitative marketing research or strategic planning background) or 5+ years experience to be considered at a senior level.
- Experience and command of basic analytics - applying a strategic lens, recognizing key themes and developing insight structure
- Culturally-aware; heavily attuned to consumer culture and brand affinity
- Understands the use of various types of qualitative research; has first-hand exposure to leading parts of the process
- Must have experience in mining digital data from social and preferably search as well as more traditional methods such as focus groups and ethnographies; global exposure a major plus
- Self-starter able to track, change, and adapt to project work that is frequently in a state of flux
If you're the type of person who is excited by the hunt for insights and patterns to solve our clients' most challenging questions, we invite you to apply. The hiring range for this position is 55K - 85K+.We're looking forward to learning more about you.
Egg Strategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.