Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Studio Production Coordinator to join our TEAM! The Studio Production Coordinator will be responsible for physical maintenance of the studio, product inventory, and logistics to support studio operations and maintain efficient workflow and procedures in coordination with studio staff.
The Studio Production Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of tile needed for photography. This position is also responsible for transferring tile to various location within the Marketing while organizing & maintaining the different Photo Studio libraries. In addition, construct a wide variety of pieces needed for a variety of photography needs. This candidate will be skilled in a wide range of areas, but they will also be able to recognize when a repair is outside of their skill set and make a recommendation to their supervisor.
Major Function and Scope:
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Support the Photo Studios internal productions, oversee product arrivals, inventory, and daily photo operations, including installing a variety of materials for photography operations.
- Organization and maintenance of warehouse area, while maintaining overall cleanliness of studios
- Coordinate Photo Studio Team on studio props and furniture inventory needs ahead of small- and large-scale internal productions, including installations.
- Coordinate with Photo Studio Team on shared studio requests
- Schedule studio maintenance (i.e., trash pickup, cleaning crew) and communicate issues or concerns with Studio Manager.
- Perform production efforts regarding room architecture construction, painting and other duties for building custom sets for photography and video.
- Organize and maintain product library while assisting Marketing Coordinator with inventory.
- Ability to safety use common power and hand tools.
- Organize and maintain set building resources, paint, tools, material resources, and general use areas for photo shoot preparation.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Good time management skills.
High school diploma or equivalent experience required. Computer skills and working knowledge with excel and word a plus.
One years of previous warehouse and/or office services experience highly preferred. Competencies:
Candidates must possess excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written. Must be able to accurately record deliveries on Delivery logs and comply with all safety regulations, completing daily Safety Checklist as required. Computer experience a definite plus; must be able to handle multiple priorities in a timely and efficient manager. Candidate must be able and willing to work in all types of environments (inside and outside). Must be able to lift-up to 40lbs. Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may sit, climb, balance, talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.