A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role is responsible for managing Project Managers and/or Project Support Managers, to ensure a client centric relationship with clients, measured partly by accurate project reports delivered on time. This person must focus on increasing consistency and best practices utilization, including coaching and mentoring of soft skills and project management tools. The role establishes processes and provides direction and support to balance best practices and unique needs of BioReliance' s comprehensive US Biotesting clients. Finally, this role promotes clear communication with internal and external stakeholders in support of project timelines, deliverables and account needs, inclusive of status and needed prioritization.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline (i.e. Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 2+ years' experience managing complex business, commercial, or operations projects in Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry
What we offer:
- Master's degree in a scientific discipline (i.e. Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- Project Management certification (PMI or equivalent)
- Excellent fundamental project management and process improvement skills: planning, organizing, attention to detail, managing competing priorities, analytical and systems thinking
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with a high-level drive for results and perseverance while acting in a professional and positive manner at all times with minimal direction
- People oriented, who excels at mentoring and coaching direct reports and stakeholders
- Clear communicator with strong ability to influence, lead, and manage a team of diverse stakeholders, including messaging for external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize projects and drive teams to collaborative solutions in a timely manner
- Metric driven actions, allowing review of trends and proactive changes
- Ability to manage new clients as needed on interim basis
- Experience managing individual contributors
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214971
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.