Supply Chain - Accounts Payable Liaison
Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for a knowledgeable Supply Chain, Accounts Payable Liaison based at our Greenville, NC location.
Who you are:
- An expert communicator, ready to engage with Supply Chain and Accounts Payable to ensure vendors are paid accurately and timely.
- A problem-solver that finds ways to avoid invoices reaching past due status.
- A team player, ready to provide updates and reports to other departments.
What you will do:
Discrepancy Invoice Resolution
- Resolve discrepancy invoices causing delayed payments to vendors
- Make decisions regarding pay or no pay/short pay invoices based on HYG pricing documentation.
- Work closely with Planning Team regarding material receiving discrepancies
- Provide periodic reporting to Supply Chain and Finance regarding the status of discrepancy invoices
Root Cause Analysis
- Work with Supply Chain and Vendor regarding root cause and corrective action to reduce the volume of discrepancy invoices
- Work with local and off-shore payables team to ensure that discrepancy invoices actioned timely.
Other duties as assigned
- Processes are streamlined and efficient
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Finance or Supply Chain
- Require Bachelor's degree with no experience, or
- 2-year degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain, with 3 years of relevant experience
Skills, Experience & Abilities
- Business & Management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving
- Strong Excel/ analytical skills
- Team player
- Project management skills
Who we are:
HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 90 years.
What we offer:
Hyster-Yale Group offers competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, and opportunities for growth and development. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, employer-sponsored profit sharing and 401(k).
Full timeWork Hours
40Travel RequiredPrimary Location
HYG US Greenville, NC (Headquarters)Address
1400 Sullivan DriveZip Code
NoRelocation Assistance Available
NoWe are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.