Survey Manager - St. Charles, MO
George Butler Associates Inc. (GBA) is a premier, multi-disciplinary, engineering consulting firm that has been doing business throughout the Midwest since 1969. With over five decades of experience in the industry, the GBA name has become synonymous with high quality work, innovation, and competent, dedicated staff, all while maintaining its warm, family-like atmosphere. The firm's extensive client list includes various governmental agencies, counties/municipalities, water management districts, and private sector clients throughout the Midwest.
If you are interested in a company possessing stability, rich history, and advancing career paths, GBA might be just the place for you. Please review the responsibilities and requirements below to see if you might be a good fit for this position.
GBA is seeking a qualified Survey Manager in our St. Charles, Missouri office. This person will effectively lead and manage field and office survey projects to ensure quality performance by the field crew and project team.
- Lead, manage, and develop the survey practice in our St. Charles, MO office
- Scheduling, budgeting, and billing with the assistance of an administrative assistant
- Develop the capabilities and capacity of the group
- Plan resource and operational efficiency
- Work with corporate business development representatives to target key markets
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Build and maintain business relationships with existing and new clients
- Execute projects on-time and in budget while meeting and/or exceeding customer's expectations
- Seal professional survey documents, as needed
- Coordinate survey crews; minimal field activity assistance expected
- Assist with the strategic hiring of office and field crew members
- Current Registered Professional Land Surveyor license in Illinois and Missouri or ability to acquire within 1 year
- Proven effective leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Survey team leadership and project management experience
- At least 10 years of experience
- Working knowledge of survey systems and equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Carlson, Trimble, Autodesk Civil 3D, and MicroStation
- Department of Transportation (DOT) experience is a plus
- Professional Land Surveyor license in Missouri is a plus
This position requires the successful completion of a physical, including a drug test and lift test, as well as a motor vehicle check in accordance with our company's driving policy. Professional references will be required to complete the application process.It's More Than Just A Job...
At GBA we are innovative people who want to solve problems. We're known for our technical excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We strive to create remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life through our diversified services.
Our people are ambitious, passionate and committed to creating high quality, imaginative projects. We've created an environment where we celebrate our team's eagerness to learn and grow. From birthdays and BBQs to protecting the environment and helping families in need, GBA employees celebrate and support one another and the communities where we
This job has expired.