Amer Sports is a dynamic, global sports company offering passionate achievement-oriented professionals the chance to succeed and flourish in an international environment. Our globally recognized brands include Salomon, Wilson, Precor, Atomic, Arc'teryx, ENVE, and Suunto. We are a company where ambitious, competent and motivated people can make their mark. All our team members are ready to strive for the best of the company and to win together. Just like our customers, we are dedicated to an active lifestyle and sports. Join us.
Suunto was founded in 1936 by Tuomas Vohlonen, a Finnish orienteer and inventor of liquid-filled field compass. Since then Suunto has been at the forefront of design and innovation for sports watches, dive computers and instruments, which are used by adventure seekers all over the globe. From the highest mountains to the deepest oceans, Suunto equips adventurers to conquer new territory. Suunto's headquarters and manufacturing plant is in Vantaa, Finland. Employing more than 400 people worldwide, Suunto products are sold in over 100 countries.
What You'll Do
In this exciting role you will work towards finding the best solutions for the Suunto customers together with the global customer care team for Suunto. Therefore, we are seeking an organized, positive and motivated Service Technician for the world`s leading sports instrument brand - SUUNTO.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose repair needs and parts required for repair
- Execute watch repairs according to the documented processes and procedures
- Log all work and consistently document repair process in the repair reporting system
- Maintain parts inventory utilizing SAP
- Package, label and ship product in a timely manner
- Collaborate with global Contact Center and other departments to solve customer cases
- Contribution to key metrics & their management
- Conduct training sessions on new product repair to both internal and external customers as needed.
- Contribute to service center development tasks and projects
- Participate in local product refurbishment operations & development tasks as needed
$18/hr.What We're Looking For
This role requires a high school diploma or GED. Additionally, we are looking for 1 year experience in customer service, optimally in winter & outdoor sports equipment. Other qualifications include:QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an assembly or manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic MS office skills (Word, Excel, Teams, data entry)
- Manual dexterity and the ability to use hand tools including screw drivers and pliers
- Hand-eye coordination and excellent attention to detail
- Quality & customer oriented way of working
- Ability to apply learned skills to problem solving
- Basic inventory management knowledge
- Basic knowledge of sports watch technology and terminology
- Enthusiasm towards sports and positive energy
This role is located in a warehouse environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee must regularly kneel, stoop, crouch, twist and lift up to 50 pounds, with or without accommodations. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functionsWhat We'll Provide
We have multiple openings for this role. The team is based at the regional headquarters for our Amer Sports Winter & Outdoor category of Brands in the city of Ogden, Utah--the gateway to the many exciting ski areas and other outdoor recreation. We offer a great working environment in the sports industry with talented & passionate colleagues all over the world! Perks include:
- Discounts on Amer Sports products
- Smart casual dress
- Discount on local ski pass
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.