Job ID: 2112233-2368
Location: NORTH BETHESDA , MD , US
Date Posted: 2021-08-16
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SW Engineer Senior to work in North Bethesda, MD:
- Design, develop, document, test and debug application software.
- Conduct analysis and collaborate with subject matter experts in the plan, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
- Provide software development subject matter expertise and actual guidance, support to translate the enterprise's strategy for legacy system upgrade, migration to the desired future state, including support of both the development and execution of a transition.
- Interact within the customer organization and program governance processes to assist in implementation of the established transition plan.
- Conduct advanced research and analysis and advise on the alternatives in the determination of upgrade, refactor, or other solution recommendations.
- Provide engineering focus on incorporation of high availability, fail-over capability, decoupling of highly connected systems, and/or cloud-based solution implementations.
- Conduct test driven development in the delivery of high-quality code.
- Coordinate and collaborate with experts and other architect leads to ensure consistent application of customer mission objectives are met.
- Leverage domain expertise, develop comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and lead the development of a complete solution meeting all technical and functional requirements.
- Configure CI/CD pipeline for testing and deployment.
- Monitor deployment activities across all servers.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Information Systems (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) as well as twenty-four (24) months in job or job related experience to include design, develop, document, test and debug application software; conduct advanced research and analysis and advise on the alternatives in the determination of upgrade, refactor, or other solution recommendations; conduct test driven development in the delivery of high-quality code; coordinate and collaborate with experts and other architect leads to ensure consistent application of customer mission objectives are met; configure CI/CD pipeline for testing and deployment; and monitor deployment activities across all servers.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Full-time position at 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Apply www.saic.com, Science Applications International Corporation. Job code# 2112233. EOE
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.