At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We're focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life.
Do you have talent and passion for recruiting? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the Enabling Functions business in an organization that is pioneering within the pharmaceutical industry and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner (TAq) for the Enabling Functions, you will be a part of a motivated team, who cover 7 different areas: HR, Finance, Global Corporate Affairs (GCA), Legal, Compliance & Sustainability, Global Project Management, and Global Business Development.
As part of a diverse and global team, you will we work to create and implement Talent Acquisition strategies in partnership with Global Talent Acquisition Leads, Senior Business Leaders, Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners. You will play a pivotal role in identifying talented professionals who make it possible for our scientists to make a positive impact on patients' lives, managing the recruitment process lifecycle. Working within the largest area of the Enabling Functions, this role will be an integral part of the team, ensuring true partnering in all Talent Acquisition related projects or initiatives, and working strategically with key stakeholders to pipeline and run campaigns.
Accountabilities will include:
- Develop positive relationships with hiring managers and candidates, building a bench of top talent to meet current and anticipated business needs
- Develop and lead recruitment services delivery against delivery of time and quality targets
- Provide consultation, project management and service delivery to respective counterparts
- Participate in all activities in the recruitment life cycle including
- Educate business client in the use of interviewing approach, recommend resources and techniques for interviewing, assessing and evaluating applicants
- Strive for quality in everything that you do, exploring new techniques if needed for an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience
- Appropriately challenge recruitment process to ensure hiring activities have the appropriate priority and to select the top candidate considering a mix of skills, abilities, potential, and diversity.
- Maintain fully compliant Global Recruitment services in line with country policies/guidelines
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Talent Acquisition in pharmaceutical/biotechnology
- Bachelor's Degree or in lieu of degree an additional 4 years of work experience
- Expert in delivering full life cycle recruitment services
- Expert level experience in assessing candidates to meet and exceed business goals, providing recommendations to hiring managers in a credible and balanced manner.
- Expert in identifying and securing passive candidates via various 'direct' channels - Social Media; LinkedIn etc., networking, market mapping, careers fairs, industry events etc.
- Advanced communication, presentation and project management skills
- Highly competent IT skills, including all Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, reports and able to produce meaningful management information.
- Advanced Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong persuading, influencing, negotiating and consultation skills
- Ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Comprehensive knowledge of government regulations regarding employment topics
- Master's Degree, recruiting certifications (AIRS, CIR, CSSR, CDR, etc.) other HR certifications (PHR, etc.)
- Experience recruiting within the Finance industry is highly desirable.
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology demonstrable experience (or strong desire to learn industry)
- Global recruitment experience
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you.Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
This job has expired.