About our Business
CBIZ Private Equity Advisory is the dedicated private equity advisory practice of CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ). We are focused on providing private equity groups and their related portfolio companies with consulting services and solutions focused on deal advisory, business optimization, EBITDA enhancement and performance management & improvement. Our team embraces a collaborative, client-centric approach to architecting and delivering on projects driven by ongoing transactions, transitions and transformations across a broad range of industries. We believe that the diverse perspectives of all our team members help to drive innovation and transformative results for our business. We are entrepreneurially minded and operate as a meritocracy, promoting and compensating team members based upon performance and potential. We areCBIZ Private Equity Advisory - Invested in You.
Our clients are benefitted by additional scope and scale provided through CBIZ, which has over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 employees across North America, focused on providing top-level financial and employee focused professional services to organizations of all sizes.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services.About the Role
The Talent Research Associate is responsible for partnering with the Interim Recruiting team, along with the Executive Search team members on conducting research, building sourcing strategies and pipelines to deliver top talent for all roles. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our Interim Executive team and Talent Research Lead to understand search position requirements and build-out strategic sourcing pipeline for interim executive and consulting projects and support other projects as needed. plans on the Executive Search and/or Interim Consulting practice
- This position requires a lot of project management, the researcher will be spearheading our searches and keeping our interim executive recruiting team on track as far as outreach, search effectiveness, candidate feedback, and the overall market view of the roles.
- Conduct initial outreach into target organizations and specific industry sectors to assist in identifying top talent for our clients.
- Strategically source and identify candidates through a variety of resources from our internal applicant database (Bullhorn) to a multitude of online sourcing tools. Ex. LinkedIn Recruiter, ZoomInfo, CareerBuilder, TheLadders.
- Work with the Talent Team to identify and prioritize search needs on a daily basis.
- Create a detailed spreadsheet for each consulting and executive role, which track's the team's progress throughout the recruiting process to reflect accurate and up-to-date information.
- Utilize resources like ZoomInfo to ensure prospective candidates have up-to-date contact information.
- Proactively documents results of outreach an schedules meetings with recruiting team.
- Previous experience in Executive Research, Resourcing, or a proven Recruitment Consultant who can demonstrate the ability to identify top talent.
- A track record of recruitment sourcing, innovation, and creativity.
- Previous experience working in a remote work environment
- Ability to work East Coast hours (not necessarily East Coast based)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 years of experience in related field
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Presentation skills mandatory
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]