Tax Senior - 100% Remote If you are a Tax Senior with experience, please read on!
We are a firm looking for talented indivudals who want an atmosphere that is friendly, flexible, and challenging. We have continued training to help you grow your professional career. We believe in having a life outside of work that's why we have Fridays off in the summer from Memorial Day to Labor Day (36 hour work week)!
What You Will Be Doing - Prepare individual, corporate, partnership, and other types of tax returns
- Prepare financial statements for compilations, reviews, audit, and other assurance engagements
- Tax planning and research
- Manage multiple client assignments and projects
What You Need for this Position - At least 2 years experience
- BA Degree in accounting
- CPA or CPA eligible
What's In It for You - Fridays off in the Summer
- Fully paid medical and dental insurance by the firm effective first day of employment
- Monetary contributions to HSA account by the firm (if enrolled in HSA plan)
- Employer paid life insurance
- Monthly cell phone stipend of $50
- 401(k) plan and 50% employer match effective first day of employment
- HSA, FSA, 529 plans, and Aflac
- Tuition reimbursement, professional dues and fees, and CPA exam fee reimbursement
- Client and employee referral program
So, if you are a Tax Senior - 100% Remote with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!