Digitize current and future Furniture Patterns for the Gerber and Z1 cutting machine.
· Generate Gerber Accumark markers of Furniture Patterns.
· Work closely with the Cutting Supervisor to manage day to day issues associated with the production schedule and material shortages.
· Generate tracking data to accompany marker packages. Data includes marker length and width, material usage, piece counts, and bundle codes where required.
· Provide updated model and or markers when design revisions are made to patterns.
· Strong computer skills.
· Strong communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills, including ability to describe and convey nonconformance issues is required.
· Strict attention to detail is a must.
· Must be a Team Player with a positive attitude.
· Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
· Must have your own reliable transportation.
· Must be able to stand and sit for a minimum of 8 hours a day.
· Must be able to work Weekends and Overtime.
· Must be reliable.
· Must have strong English language skills, including:
· Previous experience on Accumark software preferred.
· Must adhere to all Safety rules and requirements and take adequate control measures to prevent injuries to yourself and others.
· Must be able to wear the following required PPE:
o Safety Glasses
Working conditions are the normal conditions found in a furniture plant, ventilated indoor area.
· Concrete floor
· Heated and Cooled working Environment
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
One location in Conover, NC.
· Typical schedule is Monday – Thursday from 6a – 4:30pm and Friday from 6a – 11pm.
· You must be able to work Overtime, and Weekends as needed.
· Short Term Disability
· Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
· Life Insurance
· YMCA Discount
· Company Discounts
· Referral Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not make employment decisions in regard to race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status.