About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Human Services practice helps state, county, and municipal human services agencies to achieve their performance goals in order to better serve populations in need. PCG’s seasoned professionals offer proven solutions to help agencies design programs, services, and systems; increase program revenue; cut costs; and improve regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations. To learn more, visit http://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/humanservices/.
The Technical Human Services Project Manager is expected to perform overall project management and staff supervision for significantly complex project(s).
- Minimum of five years of experience as a business or functional subject matter or policy matter expert within a children’s services environment
Experience in overseeing, managing, or assisting with large IT system planning, enhancement work, migrations, transformations
Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to connect and communicate between IT/technical teams and functional/business teams
- Experience with strategic and policy planning for human service entities
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated project management and supervisory skills
- Ability to follow, critically evaluate and improve current processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to analyze data and draw appropriate conclusions
- Ability to lead a diverse set of projects involving both policy and technology
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) management
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years progressive experience in project management working with state government
- Demonstrated human services management and communications experience
- Knowledge of children’s programs, such as foster care, child care and early intervention
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
This job has expired.