Location: Rocklin, CA
Salary: $30.00 USD Hourly - $35.00 USD Hourly
Field Operations Contractor :: 100% Onsite Role
We want to lead in the emergence of new technologies like our best-in-class 5G network and the Internet of Things (IoT) to impact a wide variety of industries including healthcare, education, manufacturing, public safety, government, and many others. We are in the midst of historic breakthroughs in connectivity and mobility to blend the physical and the digital through cutting-edge technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, nanotechnologies, 3D printing, wearables, and advanced robotics. As a contractor who will be part of this team, you will play a critical role in our network transformation through building a unified network across all lines of business and building the technology that keeps millions of our customers connected.
What you'll be doing...
What we're looking for...
- Our people are our most valuable partners, but our equipment is pretty important too. As a Field Operations Contractor, you'll be out in the field installation and activating new equipment in cell sites.
- You'll be upgrading cell sites, performing hardware installations to improve services.
- Installing, turning up and optimizing new equipment in the cell site location.
- Testing fiber networks and integrating network hardware to bring new products on-air and enhance customer experience.
- Analyzing network coverage to find gaps, making recommendations to improve coverage, and helping to implement those recommendations.
- Day and night shift rotations are expected with this role.
You're tech savvy and well-versed in all things telecommunications. Working independently suits you well. You're also thorough, vigilant, and on top of the details-someone people count on to solve problems and to keep them from happening in the first place.You'll need to have:
Even better if you have:
- Associate's degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- A technical degree in Electronics or Telecommunications.
- Experience troubleshooting antenna systems from transmitter to antenna using tools like a spectrum analyzer.
- Expertise in PIM/VSWR/MIMO/RET including knowledge of fiber and LTE remote radio heads.
- Electronics training in telecommunications, two-way radio, paging, or microwave radio.
- Training in data communications, digital communications, operating systems and applications, computer support, scripting, project management, or power.
- Experience with Lucent, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, or Ericsson, base station equipment with LTE or CDMA technology.
- Experience with dark and lit fiber testing using equipment such as OTDR, fiberscope,
- Computer support experience, including troubleshooting PC hardware and configurations.
- Power experience such as Galaxy, Lorain, or DC distribution systems.
- Willingness to work overnight shifts
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.