Posted in Building and Construction
Tower Tech – All technicians are responsible for the inspection, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of various crane equipment including mobile cranes (All Terrain, Rough Terrain, Crawler Cranes, Boom Trucks, etc.). Must have experience as a mechanic with electrical and hydraulics (heavy equipment and cranes are preferred).
* A minimum 3 years of experience as a Crane Mechanic/Technician operates and inspects cranes in order to diagnose defects
* Demonstrates working knowledge of CANBUS and PAT systems
* Examines parts for damage or excessive wear using micrometers and gauges
* Reads and understands operating manuals, parts manuals, blueprints and technical drawings
* Tests mechanical, electronic, electrical and hydraulic products and equipment after repair or modification to ensure proper operation and compliance with OEM specifications
* Prepares for jobs by checking parts and drawings for accuracy and completeness
* Capable of accomplishing tasks independently without direct supervision
* Maintain conformity to safety requirements and other regulations
* Properly fills out working reports, hours reports, time sheets, hours overviews, and expense reports
* Exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends. Frequent travel for several day intervals with limited notice will be required. Our technicians work 45 to 80 hours a week depending on employer scheduling and employee's needs.
* Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
* Willing to complete ongoing training and education
History of working with different forms of crane equipment, specifically Grove, Manitowoc, Liebherr, and Terex. Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, RCI/RCL systems in modern and past crane models.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear; push and/or pull, reach, climb, bend and stoop. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or veteran status, as those terms are defined under applicable laws, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Gwinner, North Dakota
Posted about 1 hour ago
West Hollywood, California
Posted 4 minutes ago
Posted 4 minutes ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our