Job ID: 294022
Midsouth Paving, Inc., part of CRH's South Division, is a leading supplier of quality asphalt and Construction Services in the Southeastern U.S., with operations in Alabama, southern Tennessee, Georgia and the Florida Panhandle. Working with government agencies, private contractors, counties and municipalities, we produce millions of tons of quality construction materials and pave many miles of highways every year. Our highly skilled workforce strives to deliver the highest quality products and services in a safe, timely and efficient manner, on every project. Midsouth Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant.
Prior Road Construction and MOT experience preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Deliver necessary equipment to all job sites and locations using truck and trailer.
- Assits in keeping records of delivery of both time and equipment.
- Will coordinate with the Traffic Control Specialist on jobs.
- WIll place and move traffic cones and barrels and signs as directed
- Will be responsible for assisting in setting up the Maintenance of Traffic as directed
- Will assist with the completion of MOT related paperwork as directed
- Will maintain safety of projects by maintaining drop-offs, potholes, etc.
- Prior MOT experience is preferred
- The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented
- Will be required to read and comprehend simple instructions and memos
- Will be required to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Midsouth Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.