Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 7,000 people worldwide.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task and manage time
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Perpetuate an environment that fosters mutual respect and trust
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to listen actively
- Express thoughts, feelings, and ideas in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Conceive, develop, and deliver information in various formats
- Articulate and influence in a way that promotes stakeholder agreement, support, and buy-in
- Adapt communication style, as needed, to effectively communicate with global teammates, business partners, and stakeholders
- Ability to adjust one's own behavior in response to or anticipation of changes in others' behavior, attitudes, and/or thoughts
- Success in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Ability to function well in situations with high levels of ambiguity, actively seeking resources and subject matter experts who can provided necessary information
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Comfort with escalating issues and challenges, along with proposed solutions, to direct supervisor in a timely manner
- Provide input into project plans and schedules
- Ability to think critically, ask questions, define problems, exam evidence, analyze assumptions and biases, avoid emotional reasoning, avoid oversimplification, consider other interpretations, and tolerate ambiguity
- Willingness to do the right thing
Experience and Education
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and application
- Skill in creating positive learning climates/environments
- Experience in the medical device or biotech space
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience using a Document Control System
- Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS)
- High degree of emotional intelligence
Non-Exempt Salary Details:
- Typically requires a minimum of 4-6 years of related experience and High School diploma/certificate or equivalent.
The annualized base salary range for this role is $23.32 to $38.90. Annualized values for non-exempt (hourly) positions are estimates, final annualized salary will depend on total hours worked. Final compensation package will ultimately depend on factors including relevant experience, skillset, knowledge, business needs and market demand. Please note:
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Dexcom's AAP may be viewed upon request by contacting Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Dexcom Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision at this link.
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Dexcom. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
This job has expired.