Traveling Superintendent - Gas Stations If you are a Superintendent able to effectively run a Gas Station project, please read on!
Join an established mid-sized full-service Commercial Construction Company specialized in Gas Station projects.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to travel.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Stable company! Been in business for many years!
2. Career Growth!
3. We take care of our employees, because we care about our employees
What You Will Be Doing - Schedules the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with Project Manager, owners, and contractors to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to workers and clients.
- Plan, organize, and direct on-site activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities and systems.
- Take actions to deal with the result of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Oversee subcontractors who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
- Investigate damage, accidents or delays on construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Processes supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
What You Need for this Position - Superintendent
- Commercial Construction
- Aviation/Airports/Hangars (plus)
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Dental & Vision Insurance Contribution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Personal)
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Superintendent with experience running Gas Station projects, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our