Job ID: 320699
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of value-added, glazing-focused, interior and exterior products and services. We design, engineer, test and manufacture solutions in engineered curtain wall, storefronts and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings and more.
Are you looking for a rewarding position with an employer of choice? Do you thrive in a fast-paced team environment? Oldcastle Building Envelope is the company for you!
If you have a background or interest in manufacturing, the Moorestown, NJ facility is seeking Full-Time individuals as Truck Loaders. The individual will have the opportunity to work in the Shipping Department on our night shift. The starting rate is $19.00/ hour plus shift differential. Must have flexibility with work availability. Start time is 5:00 pm. Standard shift is Monday thru Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The position requires the safe handling of glass and various other products related to the glass industry
- The ability to measure materials accurately, using a standard tape measure
- Ensure proper processing to the correct truck
- Performing proper housekeeping within the department throughout the shift
- Safely transporting materials into and out of the department in a manner that compiles to our safety standards.
- All other duties as assigned
- Able to work overtime
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Requirements
- Flexibility with work availability. Standard shift is Monday thru Friday but may require some Sundays
- Read, understand, and communicate paperwork and labels
- Understand units of measure and be able to perform general mathematical equations
- Must be willing to work until the job is finished in extreme hot temperature
- Accurately read and use a tape measure
- Must be safety conscious and hardworking
- Must be self-motivated and a quick learner
- Must be detail, safety, and quality-oriented
- Must be willing to work in other departments as needed
- Must have flexibility with shift end time
- Prior Glass Experience a plus
- Prior experience as a yard jockey a plus
- Ability to wear all required safety equipment, including safety boots with metatarsal guards
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, bend, crouch, and work in a factory environment as many as 10 or more hours per day
- Lift up to 75 lbs., repeatedly, on a regular basis
- Must be able to handle stressful situations well
- Must be able to work in a hot environment
- This position requires a lot of bending, twisting, and reaching
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- 401k with company match
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Philadelphia Job Segment:
Warehouse, Night, Design Engineer, Facilities, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering
This job has expired.