We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
Acts as the central relationship lead for a select group of Ultra HNW clients that have minimum investable assets of $15 million dollars or $25 million in total bank relationship (AUM, Deposits, Loans). Manages the client's complete banking relationship across the company. Functions as the client's personal advocate to internal partners, adding value through the ability to identify client needs, analyze customer information, define goals and build plans and make client recommendations. Serves as the main point of contact for personal advice, as well as providing effective wealth management financial solutions. Owns delivering an integrated suite of solutions designed to address financial needs of existing relationships, as well as being actively involved in new client acquisitions and new business development. Acquires new clients by following the sales process and by actively soliciting referrals and developing other internal and external sources. Success will be measured by one's ability to meet revenue goals and deliver ongoing client satisfaction and retention targets.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job
- Excellent product knowledge and industry leading sales and relationship management skills.
- Extensive experience working with clients in HNW and UHNW space.
- Extensive experience working with business owners.
- Consistently strong/top performer.
- Develops and strengthens client relationships within the client segment described above.
- Seeks new business opportunities for all lines of business throughout the bank.
- Grows revenues in accordance with agreed upon goals.
- Expected to provide unmatched client experience. Client feedback scores will be used to help measure the level of client service.
- Participates in ongoing internal and client facing routines such as but not limited to annual tiered client contact requirements, to include compliance and regulatory activities.
- Effectively interface with internal partners, such as but not limited to Credit, Deposits, Mortgage, Investments, Brokerage, and Small Business Banking to deliver needs-based solutions.
- Supports our data-based marketing approach and integrated sales process.
- Executes within appropriate risk and compliance guidelines
Preferred Knowledge and SkillsLevel of Complexity and ScopeDegree of Independence and Decision-MakingRequired Supervisory ResponsibilitiesPhysical Requirements
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills are required.
- Expert knowledge in banking services including credit and deposit products.
- Advanced knowledge of wealth management products and services is required.
- Business and technical expertise are necessary; to include needs assessment, planning and analysis skills is required.
- Proven ability to manage and deliver results in a complex environment is required.
- Extensive experience working closely with HNW and UHNW clients.
- Minimum of 10-20 years of client facing sales and relationship management experience with demonstrated ability to grow revenue and deliver satisfied clients.
- 10+ years of banking and related financial services experience preferred.
- Proven compliance record at previous roles is required.
- FFB experience is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- CFP®, or other advanced designation preferred, but not required.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 10 lbs.
- Occasionally drives.
- Frequently sits, stands and walks.
Development and Training
- The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.