What you'll do...
Maintains relationships and supports internal stakeholders by identifying improvement opportunities and recommending enhancing the performance of assets ; improving the building and refrigeration system's efficiency, performance, and life; and facilitating corrective action plans. Manages department budget by gathering and trending data; validating spending related to materials and labor; reviewing facility-related invoicing by set procedures; developing reports ; approving expenditures at set spending limit; managing warranty reimbursement; and ensuring landlord compliance with lease agreements. Ensures associates to respond to emergencies, outages, alarms, and incoming calls to achieve productivity objectives by creating proactive recovery plans; assessing situations; staging equipment, supplies, and resources; determining the level of involvement and coordination needed by different departments; hiring and dispatching contractors to resolve specialized issues; determining power restoration needs and approving requests; ensuring remediation of issues; escalating issues as required; and updating, executing, and educating teams on corporate power restoration plans. Directs multiple facilities maintenance projects by developing recommendations for campus improvements; reviewing timelines, milestones, and deliverables for campus-wide projects; defining resources needed; determining project metrics; ensuring project milestones are met; identifying potential risks and obstacles and developing solutions; developing implementation plans; and acting as a liaison between facilities maintenance and home office departments. Oversees and recommends measures through advanced programming activities to ensure balanced energy savings, sustainability initiatives, and customer service satisfaction by analyzing the collection and maintenance of system data; identifying necessary programming for special projects; making decisions to program equipment to operate or cease operation; and making decisions to restore assets to operational status and noni nterrupted store operation. Oversees compliance with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry laws, regulations, and guidelines by implementing maintenance policies and procedures; managing risk with removal of ozone-depleting refrigerants; and overseeing HVAC/R regional programs. Oversees financial planning processes by researching and analyzing historical data to develop future budget projection models; establishing maintenance/repair spend plans to achieve annual operating performance objectives for the business; establishing capital expenditure spend plans to achieve annual capital expenditure objectives for the business; developing and managing maintenance and repair financial tools to support business making decisions for operating expense; developing and managing capital financial tools to make total cost of ownership decisions regarding repair or end of life replacements; collaborating with leaders to communicate budgets and forecasts; managing and conducting budget review meetings. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events. Live our Values Culture Champion
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 4 years' experience in facilities management,
construction management, engineering, or related area OR 6 years' experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering,
or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building controls automation software, Creating budgets and managing profit and loss statements, Retail Operations Management, Supervisory
Masters: Architecture, Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Construction Management
Facilities Manager - Certificate, Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
2700 MOUNTAINEER BLVD, SOUTH CHARLESTON, WV 25309-9442, United States of America
Bonney Lake, Washington
Posted 7 minutes ago
Bonney Lake, Washington
Posted 7 minutes ago
Posted 7 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!