Kforce has a client in search of a UX Designer in Redmond, WA.Summary:You're a designer who loves to learn, solve challenges, dream up, and implement breakthrough ideas. You've worked on similar projects already, ideally in retail or online shopping and you're looking for a new adventure. You're a tireless advocate for the customer-enthusiastic about building and iterating on designs to discover what works best and applying your knowledge to create incredible shopping experiences. You're passionate about your interests, and you want to work on projects that will change the world for the better.
- Passionate curiosity for UX and UI
- Strong business acumen and ability to both work autonomously and partner with other teams
- Able to apply research, customer feedback, telemetry, and usability testing
- Inclusive design is embraced as a challenge, not a limitation
- Bias towards simplification of information architecture
- Experience in systems thinking
- Track record of successful cross-team collaboration
- Effective storytelling
- Style guides, Figma, Systems and E-commerce experience is a design plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.