Validation Engineer - AmBisome IP Systems - Los Angeles Surrounding Area
(Pharmaceutical/Biotech)-Competitive Salary, Work/Life Balance!
Previous Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Device experience is mandatory for these roles.
Are you looking to be a part of a close-knit work community? Do you have experience in the Life Science industry? Will you represent Compli, LLC as an experienced Validation Engineer for our pharmaceutical manufacturing, biotech, and medical device client projects? Do you enjoy traveling the country and making a difference? If so, this could be the right opportunity for you!
The Validation Engineer - AmBisome IP Systems position is responsible for Validation services supporting qualification activities associated with process equipment and associated document generation and revision
Important: Our Client has mandated COVID-19 vaccination for their workforce, effective October 1st, 2021. All external personnel providing services to Compli' s client are required to comply with this requirement.
Experience (may vary depending on site size/scope)
- Generation of protocols, summary reports, and protocol exceptions
- Scheduling and execution of qualification activities
- Qualification data collection and analysis against acceptance criteria
- Documentation updates (SOPs, Forms, etc.)
- Meeting attendance and project coordination
- Automated systems qualification
- Equipment qualification
- Steam Sterilization
- Cleaning Validation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to organize and present information both formally and informally.
- Experience in the application of risk management principles
- Proven ability to make sound decisions about scheduling, allocation of resources, and managing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge of scientific theories, principles, and techniques used in analytical or biological test procedures.
- Routinely exercises sound judgement, reasoning, and problem solving.
- Capable of working under moderate supervision and determining own short term priorities.
B.S./B.A degree and three years experience or Masters degree plus one year experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Degrees are preferably in relevant scientific discipline and experience is in pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry.Compli, LLC
was founded in 2001 to provide commissioning, validation, and regulatory support services, CQV, asset management, reliability engineering, and staff augmentation services to the life sciences industry. We serve pharmaceutical companies across the U.S. Regarding regulations and compliance, it has never been more important to understand the documentation and quality assurance activities as they relate to vendors, engineering, construction, and contractors, which is why clients trust the Compli team.Perks of the Job:
- Competitive Pay commensurate with experience
- Work / Life Balance
- Working with a small, close-knit team where you are valued as an individual
- A learning environment and continuous advancement opportunities
Feel overqualified? Feel underqualified? Apply anyway if this sounds like the fit you are looking for! We have flexibility in how we hire the role.
To learn more and APPLY NOW: http://www.ucompli.com/careers
Agencies, Compli welcomes your qualified candidates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to establish a relationship with our firm. We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V Job Keywords:
United States, Laverne, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Los Angeles County and Surrounding Area, California, Validation Engineer, Technical Writing, CQV, qualification, vial packing, C&Q, packaging equipment, serialization and aggregation processes, vial packing line
This job has expired.