AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills
The We’ll Buy Your Car (WBYC) In-Store Associate will be focused and specifically trained to acquire additional inventory for the dealership by actively prospecting outside of the AutoNation Customer Network. The WBYC Associate will utilize all available prospecting resources to identify and engage private parties looking to sell their vehicle. Resources include third party websites, 3rd party lead sources, service drive traffic and other means. This Associate will enjoy consistent interaction with customers throughout the day, both in person and over the phone. This role will primarily make cold contact with prospects who have their vehicle advertised for sale, both online and as walk-ins to the store. S/he will set appointments with potential customers to visit the dealership for an appraisal, and execute the AutoNation We'll Buy Your Car Same-Day Payment process.
This role requires the ability to identity sales opportunities for AutoNation as well. Those customers interested in replacing their vehicle will be referred to a Sales Associate who will execute the sales process. The Vehicle Procurement Coordinator's career path could lead into a Sales Associate role.
Our Associates provide an exceptional customer experience, appropriately managing the customer’s expectations, and communicating throughout the We'll Buy Your Car process. The Associate will strive to deliver on the ‘check within an hour’ promise of the We'll Buy Your Car program.
This position interacts daily with Service Customers, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Service Advisors, Service Director, other associates, Financial Services Manager, and support staff.
- Review vehicle condition reports
- Determine wholesale and retail prices
- Inspect and accept vehicles arriving onsite
- Create and execute reconditioning plan to prepare vehicle for sale
- Using sound judgement, research, and excellent interpersonal skills to make offers on vehicles and close sales
- Driving incremental business through a high-level of engagement with customers.
- Turn prospective Vehicle Procurement Customers over to an “elite” sales team for a sales opportunity
- Work with management to identify current inventory needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Ability to drive an exceptional Customer experience.
- Demonstrated communication, prospecting, and interpersonal skills.
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience and desire to work with technology.
- Valid In-State Driver's License and an acceptable, safe driving record
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
As America’s largest and most recognized automotive retailer, AutoNation is transforming the automotive industry through its bold leadership, innovation, and comprehensive brand extensions. We are committed to hiring driven, diverse Associates and supporting them in growing their career within AutoNation. We offer paid training, competitive pay & benefits and a culture that believes in investing in our Associates’ professional futures. With over 315 locations from coast to coast, AutoNation has an opportunity for you. We’ve sold over 13 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to reach this milestone. Our success is driven by our commitment to delivering a peerless Customer experience through customer-focused sales and service processes. We believe deeply in giving back, and every car we sell helps to raise cancer research and treatment awareness with a Pink Plate. We have proudly raised over $25 million dollars to drive out cancer, create awareness, and support critical research.
This job has expired.
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities and our industry forward. Apply today at a location near you or wherever you dream the road will take you.