Braun Intertec is an employee-owned geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting, and testing firm based in Minneapolis, Minnesota with 40+ offices in eight states. We strive to be the employer and consultant of choice where employee passions meet our client's most complex needs. Our culture is fueled by employees that look out for and celebrate one another, are committed to growing and developing with our company, and who lead through service to each other, clients, and our communities.
Our Engineering and Testing (E&T) Division is seeking a Vice President of Service Delivery to join our collaborative team and lead our South Central Region. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are creative and innovative, have attention to detail and ability to think critically in a rapidly changing environment, we'd like to talk to you.
The E&T Division provides client-focused services on a wide range of projects serving nearly every market sector. Our primary services include geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, and laboratory testing.
The Vice President of Service Delivery is accountable for the service delivery and operational performance of the E&T Division, along with the growth of both our E&T and Drilling Divisions. The VP will occupy a central role in the daily operation of the E&T Division, while partnering with our Client Development and Technical Practice leadership. The role interacts on a regular basis with other leaders within our Environmental, Non-Destructive Examination, and Building and Structure Sciences Divisions where collaboration is necessary to meet Client needs and achieve corporate objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Annual planning, budgeting, and implementation.
- Partnering with our Client Development and Technical Practice groups to maintain an appropriate balance between financial, client, and technical goals and initiatives.
- Providing leadership to all personnel within the E&T Division, including a broad mix of office- and field-based employee owners.
- Through recruitment, hiring and performance management, meeting our employee owners' needs through championing growth, providing challenge, and promoting opportunities for development.
- Through partnership with our Senior Leadership Team, developing and leading Division-specific initiatives to maintain and grow the level of engagement of our employee owners.
Management of Business Development
- Partnering with our Client Development leaders to prioritize strategic growth goals and driving implementation through the service delivery organization.
- Aligning regional and local business development goals with Divisional growth goals and service delivery standards, and to be accountable for the overall execution.
- Collaboration with other divisional leaders to facilitate cross-selling opportunities.
- Alignment of our employee owners' roles to the right Clients and service.
- Management of project-, Client-, and business-related risk through our Authority Grant Policy.
- Through collaboration with our Client Development and Technical Practice leadership, developing Client-appropriate service delivery standards and processes.
- Through partnership with our Technical Practice leaders, ensure the maintenance and application of quality assurance and quality control, and the design and application of corrective actions as required.
- Providing leadership and mentorship to our Business Unit Leaders and Managers to aid them in achieving financial and personnel goals, including, but not limited to, net revenue, gross margin and gross margin rate, operating cash and operating cash rate, DSO, recruitment, and advancement.
- Development of Division-wide initiatives to maintain or improve the financial standing of the Division.
- Alignment of personnel resources to balance the needs of the various units and our Clients.
- Oversight of personnel and workload forecasting processes to assist leadership in evaluating future resource needs.
- Providing leadership and support in driving performance management amongst our E&T employee owners.
- 15 years total experience in the professional engineering and field-related services, including a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated strengths with business acumen with professional engineering services.
- Demonstrated experience to lead and to win through leveraging the skills and growth of your team members.
- The ability to multi-task priorities and work with fellow employee owners from within the entire organization.
- An adaptive work style, and the ability to work cooperatively with a variety of personalities and business conditions.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit with sound Client-focused problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor's degree in civil, geological, geotechnical, or structural engineering from an accredited university, with current professional engineering licensure preferred.
Candidates must live near or be willing to relocate to one of our office locations in Dallas, San Antonio, Austin or Houston, Texas.
Braun Intertec is a Drug-Free Workplace and requires all new hires to complete a pre-employment drug screen test, criminal background check, and motor vehicle report.
Braun Intertec employees are encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.
Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and paid holidays.As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at email@example.com. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.