Merakey is currently seeking a Employment / Education Case Manager (Vocational Specialist) to join our Behavioral Health Services Division in our Colmar, PA locations.
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career while working with an extraordinary team? At Merakey, we put heart and soul into everything we do.
Provides ongoing supports, crisis intervention, job counseling
• Links consumers with outside agencies, private vendors, businesses, and job sites
• Negotiates job positions and advocates for consumers in those positions
• Completes all required documentation in a timely manner
• Documenting all consumer contacts in an electronic Avatar note
• Maintains a specific caseload of consumers, depending on the needs of the consumers
• Accepts and coordinates referrals of consumers seeking competitive employment or education.
• Conducts an ongoing process of vocational assessments of each consumer's strengths, capabilities, current adjustment, work skills, and particular needs by gathering data from the consumer, the treatment team, the case record, the family members, and employers
• Attend agency meetings, In-service conferences as requested and required
• May perform other related duties when required or assigned
• Education and marketing of the program to employers
• Cultivating relationships with local employers to assist in job placement for consumers
• Tracking employment status/performance of any successfully employed/placed consumers for a period of 6 months in order to determine outcomes
• Minimum 56% of paid hours to include either face-to-face time or contact attempts with consumers or prospective employers
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and much more!
To fill out an on-line application or learn more about our services please visit: https://www.merakey.org/
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Requisition # 67356
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
• Two years' experience in human services, education, or other helping profession.
• Some marketing experience preferred.
• Experience and ability working in a team environment (IPS model).
• Must have valid driver's license and vehicle
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted about 10 hours ago
Los Angeles, California
Posted about 10 hours ago
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted about 4 hours ago