Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Vice President of Finance for our Wood & Laminate business. We're looking for a leader with a strong financial foundation of experience and track record of financial leadership in companies known for the quality of their financial functions and talent. Direct experience in a manufacturing environment is required, and familiarity with a variety of direct and indirect distribution channels and commercial operations is a plus. We're looking to find a leader with a natural executive presence, relatable to both executive teammates and our manufacturing team members.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Provide analysis and interpretations of monthly and quarterly operating results and financial conditions for North America's leadership team through timely and accurate financial reporting
- Support the CFO, North America, in analyzing operational data and trends for the development of various strategies to control costs, reallocate resources, justify capital investments and provide better internal and external services
- Spearhead a digital transformation that leverages cloud-based SAP systems to get clean data, for accurate predictive analytics
- Review and drive improvement in the finance and accounting systems and processes to take initiative in installing lasting, best practices in critical areas
- Coordinate with business teams to prepare annual budgets, one/three/five-year strategic plans, monthly rolling forecasts and operating reviews
- Measure actual performance against goals and perform trend analysis for senior management reporting and proactive strategic planning
- Create and promote a high-performance culture by leading and developing a dynamic team of individuals who constantly search for creative ways to elevate the capabilities of resources, policies and systems to meet business needs
- Participate in the operational aspects of any mergers, acquisitions, strategic alliances, joint ventures, partnerships and other growth-related initiatives to effectively integrate people, processes and systems
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance, with an MBA in finance preferred
- Well-rounded accounting and financial background with experience at the corporate and divisional level and demonstrable experience in financial planning and forecasting
- Experience in a relatively large and complex manufacturing environment with exposure to matrix-management approaches
- Experience in driving a large-scale transformation enabled through implementation of a global ERP platform
- Experience in a B2B business with exposure to Wood & Laminate operations and issues associated with pricing, contract negotiations and a variety of distribution channels, preferred
What you're good at:
- Direct experience with SAP, preferred
- Building highly effective relationships at all levels across the organization
- Being a collaborative team builder with a natural team orientation and proactive leadership style
- Demonstrating a strong results orientation and a strong character and work ethic to lead in a mission-driven organization
- Successfully using communication skills and executive presence to lead both within and outside the company
- Having the ability to anticipate future consequences and trends combined with the ability to remain focused and lead when faced with adversity and ambiguity
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean.
- Our office is located in Calhoun, GA and this is an on-site position.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.