Waitstaff/Server - Providence Place - Independent Living
When you join the team at Trinity Health Senior Communities (THSC), you'll gain a Career for a Generation. As a part of the larger Trinity Health network, a position on our team gives you the flexibility to work close to home or move within our system. Where ever your life may lead, there's a Trinity opportunity waiting for you.
THSC is a non-profit senior housing and nursing care organization headquartered in Livonia, Mich. Offering Independent Living apartments, Assisted Living apartments, Memory Care, Long-Term Care and Short-Term Rehabilitation services across the country, THSC serves more than 35,000 seniors a year. THSC is a National Health Ministry of Trinity Health, the second largest Catholic health system in the country.
Providence Place at Ingleside is an exceptional 55-plus active adult independent living community and retirement community located on a scenic hilltop in Holyoke, Massachusetts.
We work diligently to enhance the senior independent living experience and offer a variety of programs for our residents to maintain an active lifestyle.
Responsible for serving residents and guests their meal in a timely efficient manner to achieve a high level of guest satisfaction.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Demonstrates, promotes and integrates the Trinity Health Senior Communities Mission and core values by:
1. Responsible to take residents orders and serve them soup, salad, entre, dessert and coffee in a timely efficient manner.
2. Responsible for knowing all menu items, daily specials, desserts and their preparations to answer any questions and to help residents with menu selections.
3. Responsible for all assigned opening and closing side work.
4. Responsible for the cleanliness of dining room and service area.
5. Must have the ability to prepare dining room and other areas for special functions.
6. Responsible to observe residents and respond to any additional request regarding food and service, and solicit feedback on resident satisfaction.
7. Responsible to present a neat appearance in regulation uniform.
8. Responsible to keep in confidence all matters related to the residents of Providence Place.
Coffee Shop Server
1. Set up Coffee Shop for service.
2. Responsible to keep coffee shop stocked and clean during service.
3. Responsible to wash all coffee shop dishware and utensils, return them back to coffee shop.
4. Responsible to break down coffee shop, clean counters, and bring food items back to the kitchen.
5. Responsible to put out flower, vases, butters, and wash and fold linen when needed.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Buffalo, New York
$140,854.00 - $168,444.00 per yearPosted about 2 hours ago
Buffalo, New York
$45.37 - $53.52 per hourPosted about 2 hours ago
Buffalo, New York
$52,122.00 - $65,976.00 per yearPosted about 2 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our