Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Monday - Friday 1st Shift 8 am to 4 pm
Handle and package various types of flooring products in preparation for loading and shipping. Operate product banding and wrapping machines. Load/Unload trailers. Clean up trailers after the unloading of products. May interact with customers picking up orders. Miscellaneous job tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Must be able to efficiently perform all of the following functions:
- Forklift certified and the ability to operate all types of lift truck equipment in the assigned facility.
- Operate all banding and wrapping machines within the assigned facility.
- Operate Glad Hand Locks to lock trailers.
- Pull and load orders, using a lift truck.
- Plus may be required to do the following functions:
- Wrap at Cut Table.
- Pull Soft Surface/Hard Surface Orders.
- Change Batteries/Propane Tanks
- Service Will Call
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift 80 - 100 lbs. several times a shift.
- Must be able to lift by hand carpet padding weighing 80 - 100 lbs from floor to above shoulder height to load or unload trucks regularly throughout the shift.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/40.
- Will be required to climb on and off a lift truck numerous times a shift.
- Must be able to operate lift truck controls.
- At least 2 years' experience in a warehouse position.
- Ability to operate forklift equipment and pass the Mohawk lift truck certification test.
- Ability to operate banding and wrapping machines in the assigned facility.
- Experience with cut tables helpful.
- Working knowledge of AS400 system, or willingness to learn system operation.
- Dependable, with good attendance record.
- Requires regular lifting between 80-100 lbs
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
Salt Lake City
This job has expired.