We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Wealth Advisor will serve as the primary point of contact with the Wealth client. The Wealth Advisor is responsible for maintaining existing Wealth relationships and developing new client relationships. Key responsibilities include developing a deep knowledge of the client's entire financial and family situation in order to structure a goals-based investment management strategy and financial plan.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job
- Develops a perspective on clients by gathering personal data and information on financial situation, objectives and risk and assists senior investment offices in preparing and reviewing client presentations and proposals.
- Manages non-complex client relationships including the selection of specific FFB asset allocation strategies and basic financial plans.
- Coordinates unique portfolio requirements or client situations with FFB Investment Committee.
- Provides investment client support to senior investment officers which include handling of account transitions, diversification of concentrated positions, strategy reconciliations, cash management needs, and bond reinvestment.
- Maintains relationships with existing clients. Deliver annual investment reviews to clients.
- Expands client relationships by reviewing needs and recommending investment solutions.
- Maximizes client satisfaction to ensure retention of clients.
- Complete regulatory investment reviews on a monthly basis.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Three (3) to five (5) years of successful investment and/or portfolio management experience
Level of Complexity and ScopeDegree of Independence and Decision-MakingRequired Supervisory ResponsibilitiesPhysical Requirements
- Investment and/or portfolio experience with a desire to build a knowledge base and establish credentials;
- Relationship management experience with clients is desirable
- Knowledge of investment solutions, risk management, asset allocation and program design
- Business development experience is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills; able to effectively articulate investment management and financial planning options to clients
- Experience in banking or financial services is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field of study
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development including a desire to attain CFA/CFP designation
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry practices and regulations
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 20 lbs
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 10 lbs
- Frequently sits, stands and drives
Development and Training
- The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.