Notified, formerly Intrado Digital Media, is hiring three Webhost Services Managers in our Boston or Toronto offices. For a qualified candidate, a remote work location in North America can be considered. The available shifts are 8:00a - 5:00p ET, 9:00a-6:00p ET and 11:00a - 8:00p ET.
The Webhost Services Manager will be responsible for serving as a subject matter expert for webhosting products. Through regular client dialog, he/she builds relationships with clients that allow him/her to understand each client's individual needs and workflow and provide specialized consultative service. The Manager responds to a wide variety of inquiries, including but not limited to document posting requests, product functionality, technical questions, and industry best practices consultation.
• Acts as the primary point of contact for webhosting requests and provides consultative support for assigned client portfolio;
• Collaborate with internal groups such as sales, account managers, editors, web developers, product development, and client service specialists to ensure quality and timely services are delivered to clients.
• Maintains/updates the content and/or code of client websites, and provides flawless execution of webhosting client requests;
• Educates and trains clients on new product features, enhancements, and industry best practices;
• Conducts proactive client outreach around webhosting campaigns, as assigned by management;
• Communicate client feedback, high-level issues, and recommendations to effect change and enhance service and product offerings;
• Prepares for and participates in Service Account Reviews;
• Troubleshoots and facilitates the resolution of technical and data issues and/or inquiries;
• Acquires and maintains a strong working knowledge of the Investor Relations industry and keeps apprised of its regulations and updates;
• Perform special assignments as directed by manager or director
• Bachelor's degree required degree from an accredited college or university required. Major coursework in business or a related field preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a client facing/service role
• Previous B2B experience is mandatory
• Investor Relations workflow knowledge would be beneficial
• Financial markets knowledge would be a plus
Knowledge & Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, knowledge of other languages would be considered as strong advantage
• Good Microsoft suite skills
• Excellent presentation & training skills
• Willingness to stay up-to-date with technology and product innovations
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Ability to handle frequent change
• Comfortable training & interacting with clients at all levels of an organization remotely or in-person
• HTML and Drupal CMS knowledge would be considered as a strong advantage
Travel / Physical Demands
• Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Notified® is a business segment within Intrado, and is the world's only communications cloud for events, public relations, and investor relations to drive meaningful insights and outcomes. Our Events Cloud enables event planners, marketers, and communications professionals to create unforgettable experiences which build brand and community engagement through hybrid events, conferences, trade shows, town halls, and product launches. Notified's PR Cloud enables public relations professionals to reach global audiences, monitor brand sentiment, send press releases via GlobeNewswire®, measure success, and drive earned media. Navigate the media landscape and tap into real-time analytics from an integrated, intelligent, and easy-to-use platform. The Investor Relations Cloud enables investor relations professionals to manage communications - earnings calls, regulatory filings, press releases, investor days, and IR Websites - to maximize shareholder value. Activate your market strategy and manage dynamic communications and regulatory requirements from one platform.
At Notified we place a lot of value in giving our clients the solutions and support they need to operate efficiently and successfully. This same desire we use to set our customers up for success applies to our employees as well. Notified is committed to helping our employees and their families maintain a healthy work/life balance, to build a financially secure future. Self-development and learning are key with all our global employees having access to our internal learning and development university DevelopU for career and skills enhancement.