This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing global healthcare services provider that delivers innovative go to market solutions across the product lifecycle in all therapeutic categories for pharma and biotech companies.
Ashfield Huntsworth has continued to grow and develop throughout the Covid pandemic. At Ashfield we live and breathe our values and are committed to excellence. Our people are the key to our success, which is why we attract the best talent.
We are currently recruiting for a Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York based Internal Auditor to join the Group Internal Audit Team at Ashfield Huntsworth. The Team comprises seven professional staff all of whom report to the Head of Group Audit based in Dublin. As well as other responsibilities, the Senior Internal Auditor will have responsibility for auditing a significant number of the US businesses within the Group and maintaining relationships with those businesses.
What's in it for you?
What will you be doing?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What do you need for this position?
- Assess the risk environment and contributing to the audit planning process both at a US and a Divisional/Group level.
- Plan, execute and report on US audits, data analytics and other audits/projects in US, Dublin and within international entities.
- Develop and manage relationships with businesses being audited.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business to improve the quality of controls and risk management.
- Prepare and present reports to Senior Management.
- Ad hoc project work for the Corporate Office.
- 7+ years' experience of internal auditing financial processes/controls, operational reviews and non-financial controls including the use of data analytics.
- A knowledge of the principles of internal audit.
- A working knowledge of US laws & regulations including Healthcare regulations is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- An ability to clearly communicate with senior management both at Corporate and Divisional level.
- Ability to balance multiple competing projects and to communicate project status, issues and requirements at all levels within the business.
- A self-starter with an ability to work with limited direction and guidance whilst also being a good team player.
- Ability to travel primarily within the US and when the need arises Europe/international operating entities.
- Attention to detail with commercial and value-add focus.
About Ashfield Engage
- Member of recognized Internal auditing body (CIA) or accounting body (CPA, CMA).
- Preferably working in similar role in a PLC/MNC or with a Big 4 practice.
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.