Description: Our client is currently seeking a PLM and QMS Lead
PLM and QMS Lead-REMOTE
-Understands teamcenter system in depth in regards to quality management system
-Know PLM Systems
-Quality Management Systems
-Med device would be a plus
-NO aerospace or food, PHARMA industry could work
-Dealt with quality issues
- Lake Forest, CA/ Fort Worth, TX Remote (Travelling to client location is required)
1) 14+ years of overall experience and 4+ years of proven experience as implementation lead for Siemens Opcenter MES solution for regulated industry such as Medical Device / Pharma / etc.
2) Good product engineering & development, quality management and product data and lifecycle management domain expertise
3) Proven ability to plan, drive, execute and deliver end-to-end implementation of Siemens Opcenter MES solution and integrations.
4) Ability to drive cross-functional teams to achieve common and shared goals
5) Proven ability to organize and run large cross-functional workshops for business process definitions, requirements elicitation, solution design, solution implementation and business rollouts 6) Excellent written and oral communication skills including ability to have persuasive conversations at CxO and Senior Directors level at client's organizations
7) Ability to drive from front the project and project teams with evolving/no inputs
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!